In the Verano small luxury sedan, form follows function. Every detail is thoughtful while maintaining a chic edge. The aerodynamic body catches your eye and the luxuries inside will delight you. Together they make the Verano a driving experience you can look forward to, every time.
You'll find the Verano small luxury sedan filled with pleasant surprises, like its ability to make you feel completely at ease. Optional leather-appointed seats surround you in comfort. QuietTuning(TM) technology creates a serene interior. With a cabin like this, you'll feel like Verano was designed just for you.
HEATED, LEATHER-APPOINTED FRONT SEATS
Stay warm and confident behind the wheel with available heated driver and front-passenger seats that keep you and your front passenger comfortable, even on the coldest of winter days. The available leather-appointed seats are soft to the touch with supportive cushioning that will leave you feeling comfortable and oh-so-relaxed.
You'll find premium details throughout the Verano small luxury sedan. Like the projector-beam headlamps with blue translucent ring accents. Light up the way in style.
In the Verano, the connection you'll feel to the road is just the beginning. The myBuick app2 - which lets you lock, unlock, and start your vehicle3 - and an available built-in 4G Wi-Fi4 - hotspot gives you advanced connectivity while available Buick IntelliLink5 lets you access your favorite music and contacts all with just your voice. Add a greater dose of luxury by opting for the available Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system along with available Remote Vehicle Starter or Rear Vision Camera.
2. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
3. Requires active OnStar, compatible device, factory installed remote start and power locks. Data rates apply. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi6 is a built-in technology that can turn your Verano into a reliable Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven compatible smartphones, tablets, or laptops. Advanced technology like this lets you stay connected, even while on the go.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Now you can enjoy the ease and convenience of managing your vehicle from anywhere with the myBuick app7. View key vehicle health information, see where you parked, remote start your vehicle8, monitor Wi-Fi, check data usage, send directions to your vehicle, get account details and more. It's the best way to unlock your vehicle - and its full potential - right from the palm of your hand.
7. Requires active OnStar, compatible device, factory installed remote start and power locks. Data rates apply. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
8. Requires factory installed remote start.
Opt for available IntelliLink with Navigation9 and access real-time traffic data, directions, and more. You can also save favorite routes and destinations, so any destination is more convenient and any ride is more enjoyable.
9. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
A suite of available collision-avoidance technologies places the Verano sedan at the perfect intersection of luxury and protection.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings, and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236).
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Part of the available Driver Confidence Package, Side Blind Zone Alert uses radar to detect vehicles entering your blind zones and gives you a visual warning when it happens.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
If you approach a vehicle ahead too quickly, available Forward Collision Alert technology can sense it and alert you with both audio and visual warnings. You can feel more protected knowing that the Verano small sedan is looking and thinking ahead.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
Available Lane Departure Warning technology provides audio and visual alerts should your Verano drift out of its lane without you first having activated your turn signal.