Is It Better to Buy or Lease a Buick in Westland?
Only you can determine whether it is better to lease or buy a car. Check out the pros of each option to choose what is best for you.
Whether you plan to buy or lease a car, Todd Wenzel Buick GMC of Westland is here to help.
Once you decide whether buying or leasing a car is a better choice, stop by Todd Wenzel Buick GMC of Westland. We can help you find the right car, truck or SUV, with the financing that is best for you.
Pros of Leasing a Buick
• When you lease a car, you'll have lower monthly payments.
• There could be a warranty to cover the cost of repairs. (Ask dealer for details.)
• It is easy to trade in for a new car every 2 or 3 years.
• You can afford to drive a nicer car or a newer year model.
Advantages of Buying a Car
• You will not drive the same car as everyone else. If you own your car, you can customize it however you want.
• Buying a car is more economical in the long run.
• You can drive as much as you want with no mileage penalty.
• There is a certain pride to being a car owner.